21:26 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Only a few couple more days to go and I am feeling better. In case you were wondering the chickpea and tuna dish worked well, although I would not want to eat it all the time. I have basically spent the better part of the day cooking so I have lunches and dinners for the next few days. Baked herb and garlic chicken with vegetables and spicy meatballs with saffron rice shall be my fare. And of course I have a pile of fresh veggies to go along side as well. The house is smelling delicious so I'm hoping the actual food will be just as good.

I have also been indulging in some new supplies and materials for my creative work. I have a weakness for paper, not suprisingly, but I have also picked up some thin sheets of metal for some embosing work. A long time ago I had an assignment to create a unique business card, which I did by embossing a design on metal. I don't think I have it anymore but I have been thinking of more ways to play with this, another variant of an art card. I'm also trying to work out a method to etch the surface - not for intaglio per say, but for the image itself. I think there are some fun possibilities to be had!

No comments: