Hitting the low...

21:59 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I am back on the detox, and having it interupted just does not do me any good. This time around I am finding my motivation is low and I am not sure why. To add to that I am comming off of a week with easter sweets and birthday cake - and I am *really* craving more of those sweets. I basically have a week to go , my last day will be this tuesday comming. I have made a batch of cury lentils and fish so that I have something to take to work tomorrow - sounds tasty I know but that is what I am left with after Larry blew a large chunk of the grocery money on things like chips and crackers which I can't eat. Plus I had to wash the dishes neccessary to make it. And to be honest, I'm not all that interested in cooking right now. Hopefully things should be better by the weekend.

No comments: