Welcome to Spring in Calgary

21:34 Edit This 0 Comments »
Anyone who lives here knows full well what I am talking about! One day you are outside in short sleaves and no jacket, the next day the wind comes howling through bringing a large amount of snow with it. The day after, it warms up and most of the snow melts. The day after that it gets cool again. If you don't like the weather here, don't worry because it will change before you know it.
Life is like that in a lot of ways. It seems lately that just about everyone I know is going through something intense, life altering and frightening. Some have hope it will be for the better, others just hang on to survive. My own life is not so turbulent as this time but I am touched by these things regardless simply because of how I care for the people in my life.

No comments: