Health check

10:46 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Ah, the joys of laying in a cold room while various wires and clips are draped over me to feed an image into the computer. It is that time again - the annual checkup. But since I have a new doctor this time and he has only a small idea of my health history I have been sent for more than the usual blood tests. EKG, ultrasounds, enough bloodwork to feed a small vampire and x-rays to top it all off. Overall I will be going to appointments for the next month. In the meantime I have to corner the office staff to find out what happened to my chart summary which was sent over by my previous (now retired) doctor. They claim it never arrived, I think it has been misplaced, as does my old doctor who was always meticulous about things like this. Let the fun continue...

No comments: