Tired but all right

21:45 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I am slowly trying to shake this cold that has nested in me for the past week. The weekend was too busy to really help in this but I have tomorrow off so with luck a quiet day (of sorts) will be just the thing for me.

I say (of sorts) because there is always the housework which our busy lives has put off until now, plus I will be stepping out to grab the last few things for my costume. The other half will be working late so we probably will not work out his costume until Saturday (sigh...). But regardless, I will have some quiet time to relax and revitalize myself for the comming week.


Chalk was definately happy to have me home again. When he wasn't chasing the string he was getting into everything I was doing, which included trying to "hide" in my drawers when I was trying to put stuff away! I admit, he's so cute that I just have to play along...

I'm just itching to carve my pumpkin but that will probably have to wait until friday. I really don't have much else in the way of Halloween decorations other than a few candles. We shall see if I find myself with the time and energy to create something.

No comments: