New henna design

09:24 Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


This design was created by a very talented lady in the states who goes by the online name of Mountain Mehndi. She first posted it back in the spring with a joke about the sun seeming to have stage fright. I have always loved it and I finally decided to try it for myself. I figured it is appropriate considering the sun seems to be getting ready for a long winter's nap!




I would like to try variations of this with different seasonal elements at some point. I just have to work out how those elements will flow with the whole design.

And to clarify - these pictures taken last night show the henna design wth the paste still on the skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised and delighted to find this while wandering the internet today. Thank you so very much for your compliment and especially for citing the source for your inspiration. It has made me a very happy henna grrrl, indeed :)

All the best~

Malynda
www.mountainmehndi.com