Costume thoughts

12:20 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Yes, one of my favorite holidays is fast approaching! Halloween night there is the Green Fools Halloween Howl. A few friends and I will be going to this event and I am really looking forward to it.

Of course, where there is a Halloween party there must be - costumes! I have a pretty good idea for my own costume which should result in only a minimum amount of spending to complete it. All I need to complete the look is a hat and a sword, I have everything else.

As for the other half, who knows? He has no interest in Halloween at all and has declared that I need to come up with a costume for him. How typical is that? I figure we are going to hit the thrift stores to see what we can find.

One of my friends has the opinion that the costume you wear reflects what you want for the coming year. I had never thought of it that way before (I wonder what qualities a flaming hell cat would represent?). But for this year I think my costume reflects a search for adventure, fun and a touch of glamour. I can live with that!

No comments: