All charges withdrawn!

12:45 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
After waiting for close to 2 hours I was called in to see the Crown Representative about the speeding ticket I received. He was suprised by my statement but it took him all of five minutes to look up the facts in his computer. Indeed, that was not my car. The whole issue has been cleared up and I can get on with life sans demerits and fines.

And after much debate, testing, fiddling and searching my landlord has found the problem with my car and with the replacement of one little sensor it runs just fine now. At least, it ran fine in the garage. My registration has lapsed so he hasn't taken it for a test drive. I'm going to renew the registration today so hopefully by the end of the week my car will have a clean bill of health so to speak.

Some things are finally looking up.

No comments: