Spring cleaning!

12:36 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Ok, even though the weather sucks and it feels like January instead of March I am still determined to get some good cleaning done in preperation for the warmer weather. I find the closed in space and the clutter are grinding on my nerves.

The idea is not just to clean but to pull out the stuff that I no longer use or need and get rid of it. Some will be donated, some could be put in yard sale (if I have enough to warrant one). I know, it is not warm enough for a yard sale yet so I need a spot to put all of this stuff in the interim. Right now the stff is sitting on my couch until I find a better option.

And while I'm at it, it is a good time to have a dietary detox as well. Unlike previous detoxes I am going to skip on the herbal supplements and just work with the meal plan. Basically I'm going to cut out processed / refined foods and dairy for 12 days. I will start this once certain groceries have run out. I hate wasting food!

No comments: