Waking Up

20:45 Edit This 1 Comment »
Time flies when you're working like crazy and generally enjoying yourself. It still passes when you're not that impressed with the world overall whether you like it or not. I think I can honestly say I spend most of my time in the first part, which is a good thing to my mind. But like a startled cat I do occasionally blink and notice that all of a sudden I'm not in the previous year / season / time of day etc. And sometimes I am watching it pass by closely, thinking about what may lie in store ahead.
The past couple of years have felt largly stagnant to me and so for the past while I have been working to change that. Physically I am moving a bit more. Artistically I am creating a bit more. I am working to get that momentum going and gathering steam, with the vague idea that one day my life will be in better balance than it is now. I also have other issues to contend with, revolving largely around the big question of "what do I want to do with my life?"
In short, I'm restless and I need to shake things up.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Remember:
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruitflies like a banana.