Some satisfaction

20:39 Edit This 0 Comments »
Today has been a good day. I was aiming to get the bedroom and the kitchen done today for part one of my spring cleaning.
The bedroom has been dusted, walls spot washed, floor vacuumed (behind the dressers and under the bed), laundry finished and all that is left is to change the artwork hanging on the wall. All that is left of the kitchen is to wipe down the top cupboards and wash the floor. We put the door on the spice cupboard and pulled the fridge out to clean the back and underside. The oven was pulled out only a couple months ago so that's fine. I still have to clean the oven itself but that can wait until a nice warm day when I can open all the windows in the house. There is finally a decent towel rack in the washroom, it's not in the ideal place but when we're trying to anchor in the wall studs we have to take what we can get. Otherwise everything else has been swpet and vacuumed.
I even managed a walk out in the sunshine this afternoon and enjoyed a good chat with a long distance friend. All in all I am feeling pretty good about it all.

No comments: