Time to re-arrange

21:49 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well the amp is hooked up along with the speakers. It was a long day of shopping for a new TV stand but that part is done with. Personally, I like the stand (minimal yet fun - and it does the job). I'm just not thrilled with the placement. I may have said before that the speakers are big and the end result is that I have lost floor space. If I was a cat my tail would be twitching! Add to that a plot to amuse the cat in our absence resulted in a rather nice piece being broken and I was less than impressed today.
I have begun the work to de-clutter my space, beginning with the kitchen. The results are mixed so far due to less than stellar planning on the part of the original builders. Somebody (twit!) thought it would be a brilliant idea to place the primary cupboards over a heating vent - with said vent blowing hot air and dust within. This (to my mind) really limits what I can put in those cupboards. But I keep chipping away at it and in the meantime I clean out the spice cabinet (which may one day get a door put on it).

No comments: