Resolutions?!?

07:39 Edit This 0 Comments »
Apparantly my boyfriend has made a resolution (despite being fairly anti-reolution overall). His resolution seems to be to be in possesion of a suitable stereo system - one with which we can have a substantial stereo skirmish with the people upstairs. I will not say an all out stereo war because at this point he's not eager to find a new place to live.

So in the last couple days I find my tiny space getting inundated with electronics. First came a pair of large speakers from his place. Yesterday a new amplifier followed him home. On top of this the people upstairs have set up a new stereo yesterday and have kindly passed along the old one. The tuner works much better than mine but the CD player is in serious need of cleaning and is unusable at this time and so my little CD player is now living on top of the donated stereo. The pile is getting rather comical actually. The truth of the matter is that making all of this work is going to require some serious re-arrangement of space or at the very least a new TV stand that will accomodate the speakers. Ah the fun never ends!

As for myself, I do not have any firm resolutions. I find I get better results over time with little steps that I can build upon. But there are a few general categories that will be getting attention in the comming year.

Reduce clutter
fill sketchbooks
increase movement

That pretty much sums it up for now.

No comments: