The festive season

08:00 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Yes the Christmas insanity is in full swing now. Between social events, my night class and trying to find / wrap / deliver presents to family and friends I have hardly been home at all. But we are finding some success with those hard to buy for people on our list so all in all I am still enjoying the fuss.

There are certain traditions that I love each year, like sitting down with some eggnog and Christmas music while wrapping presents - and the inevitable battle with the cat over wrapping paper and ribbon. It's going to happen so I may as well have fun with it! And speaking of the cat, I will be rearranging my bookshelves next week to fit my little tree in an attempt to prevent a certain furson from demolishing it. I'll keep you posted on how well that works. In the meantime - a few ideas on getting through the season with your good cheer intact,

Relax...

Breathe...

Remember what it's really all about...

Enjoy the little things as they go by, because they make up the big things!







No comments: