of meals and pictures...

18:00 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I have just spent the afternoon cooking up a storm for my detox. Soups were the thing today and after creating a vegtable broth I put together one of my favorites - carrot/ginger soup. I'm also trying a new recipe for a morrocan vegtable and grain soup. The emphasis was on getting as much made as possible so I'll have to let you know tomorrow how the morrocan soup turned out. There was also a request for the boyfriend's favorite curry lentil dish so there should now be enough of that to keep him happy for a while. He is not doing the detox with me although he does not mind trying the food on occasion. As for myself, after a rough first few days I'm starting to feel better about the whole thing. But I am still craving bread like mad.

Friday night saw a last minute invite to supper with some good friends. On the way we quickly picked up the now developed photos and did not notice until much later at home that the requested cd's of images were not present. It turns out the developer forgot? At any rate that means I can't post anything quite yet since I do not have a scanner (yes, yes I know I should get my butt into the 21 century). Having a look through the photos however has shown me that my trusty camera is getting less trusty and I think a new camera will be on the list for Christmas. But I still have some lovely shots to enjoy in the meantime. Heaven only knows when they will all get sorted into an album (along with postcards, tickets etc.

No comments: