Odds and Sods

11:40 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I love dressing up, I love checking out the other costumes and handing out candy. Not that long ago I picked up a book that listed various obscure Halloween traditions and superstitions from centuries past. Did you know you can attract unicorns by burying fresh apples under an apple tree on Halloween night? Like I said, there are some obscure ones.
In the meantime it seems I will not be able to pick up my developed pictures until Friday. Fate has conspired against my desire for instant gratification - and to have something to show people - but oh well. At least I can sit back and enjoy the anticipation.
Today marks the start of my fall detox, a little late but I was not about to miss out on all that lovely french food! 12 days of home cooked, non-processed food sounds pretty good to me at this point.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I guess this isn't a good time to tell you that Shoppers now stock Scharffenberger chocolate, huh? :)

Susan said...

Now that's just cruel! :D Which Shoppers?!?