Art Market

21:30 Edit This 0 Comments »
Now that I finally have my photos scanned and available to upload I am goint to try and be a bit better at posting stuff from my trip. No more leaving a week between posts! We'll see anyway.

In the mean time I am almost shocked to say that I have finally been shopping - and I have bought clothes! To most people this may not be a big thing but for myself, the only time I enjoy shopping is when I am in the market for more art supplies or books. Clothes are one of those annoying neccessities I would rather put off until another time, or when said existing articles are full of holes / paint/ or otherwise no longer appropriate. My boyfriend is most impressed with me for this - doubly so considering that I actually purhased a dress! Wow! Talk about a red letter day. But it was the annual Art Market downtown and I am (occasionally) a sucker for the fun and funky.

No comments: