Playing catch up...

20:15 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I admit, I could not resist taking this shot of Chalk being a first class snoop as he searches for a certain toy I had put out of reach at the time. Believe it or not he does know how to open the cupboards and he will, from time to time, attempt to search for the sources of whatever curious scents that catch his fancy.

So far it has been an eventful summer - and I have been lax in my posting so over the next little while I am hoping to amend that with some postings of the various events I have attended and things I have been up to. I have chosen to stay put and unpack everything that I had previously packed so my house is more or less back in order. My plan is to continue to sort and purge so that I have less to pack and less to move in a year's time. Chalk is definitely feeling better about this state of affairs. And the timing has worked out well for me, since I had to put a rather large amount of money into repairs on my car. I am quite thankful I did not have that on top of damage deposits and other moving expenses!

No comments: