Getting ready for a little holiday

22:42 Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
I am starting to get excited about this, in two days I will be flying to California to meet amazing henna artists and have the chance to learn a thing or two from them. I have as much 'blank canvas' as I can offer since I have refrained from decorating myself. I have figured out what to pack - in my head anyway, I still need to complete the physical packing. Of course I will be taking my camera and extra batteries along with my sketchbook. Everything else (henna wise)will be provided. :)
This will be the first time in a long time that I have taken a trip by myself and I really hope that it will be as refreshing and invigorating as I have imagined... After the craziness of the past year I truly feel I need it!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Yay! I'm glad you're taking the time to go have some fun! Just try to come back not looking too too weird, 'kay? If Chalk bolts when you return, you've overdone it. ;)

Susan said...

Thanks Kate! As long as I have food Chalk doesn't care what I look like, on the other hand Larry figures he's gong to turn colour just by looking at me lol!