The weird things that happen to cats...

17:22 Edit This 2 Comments »
Every night when I go to bed I put my cat in the workroom and close the door. This enables me to actually sleep through the night, and Chalk has a big room with his compfy chair, treats and toys to keep him ammused. Last night I was working on some collage pieces so I make sure to put away any inks, glues, papers etc so Chalk can not get into it. However this morning I see he has a 2" grey stripoe down one side of his body, and a large yellow smudge on the other side?! I checked my desk and my pastels, nothing was out that should have done that. So now we're all puzzled as to how my cat is getting so colourful, and I'm wondering just what my furry friend gets up to at night.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Stick a KittyCam (tm) on Chalk! :)

Susan said...

I think I would get a whole bunch of pictures of Chalk's teeth, paws, claws and fur as he spent the entire day trying to get it off!

That could still be funny to watch though... :D