The not so big house.

07:07 Edit This 0 Comments »
I am reminded of the old circus act, that of fitting a whole bunch of clowns into a tiny car. One by one they tumble out as you shake your head and wonder how they all fit in the first place. I have a couple of house guests this week. And while it is only another two people, that is still in addition to the two + cat that already reside in my little place. Early this morning my boyfriend and I were going about the usual routine of getting ready for work while trying to make the least amount of noise and light possible. One of his sisters has only had about 7 hrs sleep in the past 48 so she is in the spare room while the other is on the couch. The door to the spare room is slightly open to accomodate the ramblings of the cat (well, the ltterbox has to fit somewhere!). I am not convinced that anyone has slept particularly well, but at least we'll have fun while they are here!

No comments: