Making Room

20:23 Edit This 0 Comments »
I live in a small space. In fact, most of my friends would rather have me come over to their house than come over to mine. But I do persist in inviting people over occasionally - and it usually poses a challenge.
Some time back I re-arranged the place by switching rooms around. What was the work room became the bedroom and vice versa. Short of buying all new furniture there really isn't much I can do about the rest. I was quite happy with the new set up as it offered more flexibility - principally for having people over. But I am not one to refrain from tinkering with the layout. Now I have thought of a way to improve the space for working on my art (and yes it will still be used for gaming with friends). This basically comes down to re-assigning purposes to the different furniture. I am swapping the kitchen table for the desk, to give me more room to work. (making christmas cards takes a lot of room) The desk can now go against the other wall for storage and the plants. When needed, both pieces can still be pulled together in the center for a large gathering.
I shall have to try this out this week.

No comments: