Doing the happy dance...

19:39 Edit This 0 Comments »
Two things have made me very happy this weekend - one, I have finally had a chance to clean the house and two, I finished the last of my course modules.
Yesterday was the day for cleaning. And yes it makes a very good form of procrastination since I wasn't really in the mood to do CAD anyway. Besides that the lingering state of mess was driving me up the wall. With Larry out of the house I set to it and managed to dust, sweep, vacuum and tidy up pretty much every room of the house. All that was left is the mountain of dishes - which I get to do today. Plus I had a visit from Dana and the boys who really wanted to see Chalk for a bit (my cat). I did eventually work on some CAD yesterday but after having a really blonde moment that saw the simplest item look inside out and backwards I decided I should probably give it a rest.
Today while Larry is marshalling at the track I finished off my last module and wrote the competancy test in about half the alotted time. My cat figures I look really weird dancing in front of the computer, but I figure he looks pretty funny plowing face first into the couch so we're even. Now all that is left is to review & write my final exams (2D and 3D).

No comments: