Odd cross overs....

19:56 Edit This 0 Comments »
Ah... There is nothing quite like the joy of sitting your boss down to pay a nice big stack of bills. He usually bemoans the fact that I use up all his money and all his cheques in the process, to which I happily reply that I must be doing my job well! ;) Just think, if I'm ever married - I will have already had LOTS of practice... I couldn't resist that one.
While he bemoans the money going out I get the lovely job of stuffing envelopes and sealing them. Today it dawned on me as I was three quarters of the way through the pile that the glue on the envelopes was tasting an awful lot like those really bitter salad greens. This in no way is going to encourage me to eat those things as now I'll be reminded of a big stack of envelopes every time! Yuck!

No comments: