A good weekend

13:38 Edit This 0 Comments »
Ha! Another test down and now only 5 more modules to go for my course work! It is so very satisfying to finally begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Last night after pounding away at my studies I went upstairs to hang out for a bit the upstairs folk. They had some friends over and it was fun to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in a while as well as joke around with everyone else. Everyone was in good spirits and having fun - even though no one wanted to go outside to light the fire. Warm was a good place to be. And I don't think Rodney is going to live down the "I don't need a glass - just give me a bowl" episode.
Plus to add to the overall fun of things this weekend I will be heading off for dinner with my parents for a dual Dad's birthday / Mothers Day night. We are doing both because I am going to be spending next weekend at the race track learning how to drive road course. As I recall, when I first obtained my drivers licence, I was greeted with the bizarre debate between my friends as to who was going to be the unlucky soul to have to ride with me in the car - such confidence! Just wait until I can fly around a race track!

No comments: