New memories

21:56 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
This past weekend was my 15 yr high school reunion. It was pretty casual, the organizers just booked a section of a local restaurant / pub and people came and went as were able. Truth be told my graduating class was a large one so there were not many people that I knew but we still enjoyed ourselves. I had a great conversation with a few ladies that I did remember as we caught up with the passing of time and joked about our present lives. Hopefully we can keep in touch without having to wait until the 20 yr reunion. We could not help but notice the irony as the bar was getting ready to close, as one of the ladies pointed out: 'we used to be the quiet nerds in school, now we are the ones closing the bar!' Yep, it was a good night.

No comments: