22:57 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
It is always a good day when I can work on some art. In this case I created a small series of art cards with gargoyles, two of which I have posted already. They are for an exchange in which the theme was "Dark Art", and seeing the vampires and other gothic images thus far posted for the swap, I figured some snarky gargoyles are just the thing to compliment it.

I have also played with pulling some prints off of a relief cut. I'm not planning to show it since it was for experimenting but it has helped to further understand the materials. I think my next experiment will be something to show. Just have to push the boundaries, right?

My boyfriend has borrowed a scanner from his friend - yet another piece of equipment I don't have a place for. Right now it is balanced on top of the printer and I have no idea where I am going to find a home for it. It can't stay on the printer since one wrong step from the cat will send it crashing to the floor and I really don't want to owe someone a scanner.

The adventure continues...

No comments: