Re-arranging

15:37 Edit This 2 Comments »
It was my intention to just attack the bathroom today, and clean out the closet etc. My little place is not unlike those games where you move one car in order to move another, and another until you can get the red one out through the gate. So as room was made in one storage area, so stuff around the house moves from one spot to another. Eventually this results in a cleared off shelf for CD's or books, a cleared piece of floor so I do not trip over stuff, and an overall reduction of clutter. Not bad for a days work.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Sounds you need a bigger place! :(

Susan said...

A bigger place would be lovely. Heck even a better floor plan with the same square footage would be a stark improvement! But I do admit I have accumulated a fair amount of stuff that I just don't need / use anymore.