The leaves are just starting to turn...

18:23 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

...I have been crunching some leaves on my walks around the neighborhood. I am not so broken hearted at the thought of summer passing for another year, actually I enjoy autumn as much I enjoy summer. So far we are still enjoying warm sunny days with cooler nights and I am content with that.

Life starts to get back into a routine of sorts for a lot of people at this time. Kids are back in school and other extracurricular activities. For myself, the workplace ramps up as we enter our busy season. Dance classes start again in another week and while I was happy to bask in the summer sun on the deck, now I am getting restless and ready to go back to the gym as well. I am also looking forward to the delicious soups and curries that go so well with the cooler temperatures. And of course, the approaching holidays - it is time to start thinking about what I am going to wear for Halloween...

1 comment:

Dana said...

OOh! OOH! Halloween!!!