Spring Fling

09:20 Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
I have registered for my first henna conference!

Yes, there is such a thing, in fact there are more than a few of them every year hosted by henna artists across North America with most of them in the US. Spring Fling is a regular event in California and will run for three days. Some of my favorite artists will be in attendance presenting on different topics. I do not know at this point what all the topics will be but they can range from demonstrations of different cultural styles to business practices to learning techniques. Yes, the attendees will all be practicing on each other and I have already warned my boss that I will be returning from this trip highly decorated!

So now I am torn, do I indulge and decorate myself, or do I leave as much blank canvas as possible? Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Flavia -Henna Caravan said...

be sure to come totally blank so you can see your favorite artist work on you !