18:19 Edit This 0 Comments »

The past few weeks has found the rollercoaster of life to be plunging and twisting more dramatically than usual and I feel like I have been choking on emotion along the way. I think it truly is a sad state of affairs when I have to specifically schedule time to just sit down and let myself feel and release what is pent up inside. But then I really can't blame anyone but myself for my busy life. And for the rest that has been going on, attempting to lame blame is pointless. Life happens. Death happens. And all the Joy and Shyte that are part and parcel of our crazy little world happens along with it.

We lost a good friend recently, she passed away unexpectedly. She was a smart, sassy and straightforward woman who was always willing to try something new. She grabbed opportunities with humour and honesty and I always had a great deal of respect for her. We were not always close but I can honestly say she made quite an impact on all that knew her, myself included.

She will be sorely missed.

No comments: