Henna get-together

22:45 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I recently co-ordinated a small henna gathering. A couple of us who have been chatting on facebook agreed to meet up for some much needed practice. Hennaing someone else is a completely different experience from just applying the henna to yourself. For one thing, most of us are neither yoga masters, nor are we the "gumby" types who can bend every which way. We can only reach certain areas (the left hand is really popular). So having henna applied to an area we have difficulty reaching and drawing on (well) is a wonderful novelty!


One lady enjoys a combination of painting on the henna with a brush as well using the cone for darker lines to reach a nice two-tone effect. This cherry blossom branch was painted on me and the stain came out rather well I thought. I did not get pictures of the pieces I did on them, but perhaps next time I might remember.

No comments: