Saying goodbye to another year

14:30 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
It is officialy the eve of the new year. Reflections anyone? I am not one to make resolutions per se but I did make up my mind last year that there were a few things I wanted to work on.

Reduce clutter - has pretty much been an uphill battle all year. The boyfriend keeps bringing home more stuff - stuff from work, stuff from home, stuff from shopping. I have also contributed to the stuff collection but I appear to be the only one who is trying to weed out extra stuff. The end result is that I feel like I am drowning in clutter and just throwing a whole bunch of stuff in the dump is sounding more and more like a great idea. Allright, this one stays on the list.

Fill Sketchbooks - I have not been entirely successful with this one either. I have done a fair bit in terms of Artist Trading Cards and henna practice. I have done some drawing in my sketchbooks (I have 2 on the go right now) so I will not say it has been a total wash. This one also stays on my list for the new year.

Increase Movement - In this I have been successfull. I have regualrily attended dance classes and I have been working out at the gym. In fact I have been considering adding another dance class to the roster. I just need to decide if that will be workable schedual wise. This goal can now be re-written to Maintain Movement.

Oh yes, and if you really want to feel like you have come full circle, the boyfriend has upgraded the amp for the stereo system and is currently trying to reprogram everything. Again.

Happy New Years Everyone!

No comments: