New Year - New Projects

21:49 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Well here we are in 2011 and my list of things to do just seems to get longer. My various ideas for "winter projects" have been completely untouched so far this winter thanks to the piles of work and holiday related stuff. Now that the holiday stuff is out of the way it's time to dig in to my various projects. To help keep me on track I'm making a big list I stick on the wall so I can cross items off as I complete them.

One of the first projects on my list is my new dragon from Windstone - one of the paint your own types. A girlfriend and I opted to get these for each other for Christmas and hang out together painting them. There is a lot of fun detail on these and we are each going with different color schemes. I will attempt to post pictures as my dragon progresses.

No comments: