New supplies!

13:31 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »


I recently ordered some henna supplies in anticipation for the summer events coming up. One of the new things I'm doing this year is - if the customer is so inclined - adding some sparkle to the finished designs. Kids LOVE this! Adults, well that depends on the event and the mood I guess but you should see the kids eyes light up when I ask them if they like glitter. The plus side to this is that they are often more careful with their design so there is less chance of smearing before the paste is dry.

I have also picked out some self adhesive stencils. These can be used to create temporary glitter tattoos or they can be used for henna. This should give me some fun options for those people who don't want traditional designs. I'm saving the stencils for the BC Renfest in July and I am thinking they should go over well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems that you will be the only body artist this year, as the airbrush tattoo people will be working a different gig.