musings...

20:45 Edit This 0 Comments »
Have you ever had one of those days where you had a great idea, only to discover you are about two years too late in getting your hands on the materials? The key material, as it were, stopped being produced back in 2008. Now I have done a bit of research and there is an acceptable alternative. I just have to track it down - and this is the key bit - for an affordable price. This project is something I am thinking of for the summer so I have time to dig around. With luck I will have something to show for it a few months down the road.

In the meantime I have also taken up the task of designing the wedding invites for a friend of mine. I have a pretty good feel for what she wants and there is just one or two bits I need to figure out. I plan on making two or three mock ups and see what she thinks. I'm hoping to have a good start on that by the end of this week.

And I have purchased a camera! I am actually buying it off of someone who haunts the henna boards more than I do. The money is sent, and they will be popping it in the mail shortly. Despite the freindly reminder e-mail to the girl who has my old camera, I suspect it will be a very long time before she actually gets around to sending it back to me.

No comments: