Sneaking a small post

06:45 Edit This 0 Comments »
To say I have been busy is an understatement. I have been going in early to work, and both the boyfriend and myself have been fighting a persistant cold. It's not as bad as it was thankfully but it is lingering - never a good sign. We have recently celebrated Mother's Day with extended family up north. My Dad had his birthday and his retirement party. There have been a few birthdays to enjoy. My dance class of course continues (which reminds me, I still need to enroll in the next session) and I am debating whether to move on to level two, or retake level one and really solidify the moves I have been learning. I have been working on and off on my dance costume which has required me to stretch my meager sewing skills immensly. I have been playing with more henna. The other night my girlfriend and I took turns doodling on eachother. She has the pictures so I may post them whenever she sends me copies. Life continues, spending time with friends, family, housework and cooking. Perhaps this weekend I will scrounge some time to sit down and put together some posts. But in the meantime, I haven't fallen off the planet.

No comments: